Uni-Lions’ New Home Stadium Ready in 2024
It seems the Uni-Lions are going to get their new stadium along with with other training facilities by the 2024 CPBL season.
On November 14, Tainan City announced that United Steel Engineering & Construction Corp (USEC) had won the public tender to the second stage of the Tainan Asia-Pacific International Baseball Stadiums and Training Centers.
According to the public record, the winning bid is roughly $60 million USD and required 1400 days to complete. The whole Tainan Asia-Pacific Baseball Complex is set to be fully operational at the end of 2023.
Notes: For the ease of reading, instead of using “Tainan Asia-Pacific International Baseball Stadium and Training Centers”, we will shorten it and called it “Tainan Asia-Pacific Baseball Complex”.
2nd Stage of Tainan Asia-Pacific Baseball Complex
The second stage of Tainan Asia-Pacific International Baseball Stadiums and Training Centers will include the following: (Highlighted in red)
- 25,000 seat international standard stadium (15,000 infield and 10,000 outfield)
- 3000 seat secondary stadium
- 1 indoor training facility
- 2 infield training fields
- 6 pitchers and batters outdoor training fields
- Our coverage on the first stage construction