So, you finally have adopted a CPBL team, and the next logical step as a new fan is to acquire some team merchandise, but you have no idea where can you buy them.
Well then, you are coming to the right place, because here is our guide to buy the CPBL merchandise.
Three Methods to Buy
- Stadium shops at the games
- Physical retail shops
- Online shops
All four teams have their own shops at their home stadium during the CPBL season. If you happen to be in Taiwan, just show up to the game and shop away.
- Lamigo Monkeys: Taoyuan Stadium – Google Map
- Fubon Guardians: Xinzhuang Stadium – Google Map
- Chinatrust Brothers: Taichung Stadium – Google Map
- Uni-Lions: Tainan Stadium – Google Map
The online shops is probably the easiest, but at the same time the hardest way to do it, since all the teams’ online shops do not ship oversea. So the only way to get them is use a third party post forwarding service, but use it at your own risk.
- Uni-Lions online shop
- Fubon Guardians online shop
- Chinatrust Brothers online shop
- Lamigo Monkeys online shop
- CPBL online shop
Physical Retail Shops
Currently only the Lamigo Monkeys and the Chinatrust Brothers have physical retail shops in Taiwan, most of the shop are quite easy to get to via the metro or the public transport.
*Note Guardians’ stadium shop also open all year around. It is located on the ground floor of the Xinzhuang Stadium.
Lamigo Monkeys Retail Shops
- 新光三越 A11 館 4F (Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Xinyi Place A11, Taipei City) – Google Map
- 環球購物中心板橋店 (Global Mall, New Taipei City) – Google Map
- 大江購物中心 4F (Metro Walk Shopping Center, Taoyuan City) – Google Map
- 大魯閣草衙道 1F (Taroko Park, Kaohsiung City) – Google Map
Chinatrust Brothers Retail Shops
- 中信兄弟南港旗艦店 (Brothers Nangang Flagship Store, Taipei City) – Google Map
- 中信兄弟松山直營店 (Brothers Baseball Club Store, Taipei City) – Google Map
Fubon Guardians Retail Shop
- 富邦商品旗艦店 (At Xinzhuang Stadium, open all year around) – Google Map