Everyone loves camping, but have you tried camping inside a professional baseball stadium? Lamigo Monkeys have announced their first off-season event “Let’s Go Camping”, which allowing 200 lucky fans to camp at Taoyuan stadium from 17 to 19th of November.
Let’s go camping: All you need to know
Here are a few things fans can expect during this unique camping trip at baseball stadium.
- Full stadium tour.
- All the meals are provided.
- Meeting Lamigo Monkeys players.
- Coaching lessons from Monkeys players.
- T-Ball competitions.
- Watching Team Taiwan taking on Japan and Korea at Asia Professional Baseball Championship on the stadium big screen.
- Cost per person around $75 USD each.