The Chinatrust Brothers have announced the Spring Training roster for their upcoming trip to Arizona on February 20th. The team is expected to stay in Arizona for three weeks and a series of exhibition games with the MiLB, KBO and LMB teams have been arranged.
The Brothers are currently having their first phase of the Spring Training in their Pingdung facility. Shortly after the lunar new year holiday break, a team of 33 players along with 10 coaches and 15 support staff will be heading to Arizona for the second phase of the Spring Training.
Chinatrust Brothers Arizona Spring Camp Locations
- 20th February to 3rd March – Based in Kino Sports Complex (Tucson)
- 4th March to 9th March – Based in Gene Autry Park (Phoenix)
Exhibition Games Schedule in Arizona
A series of exhibition games with foreign teams have been arranged during the Brothers’ Arizona trip. Below are the games that have been confirmed, we’ll keep a complete list here in our 2018 CPBL Spring Training Tracker.
- 27th February – Toros de Tijuana (LMB) at Kino Sports Complex
- 2nd March – The Milwaukee Brewers (MiLB) at Maryvale Baseball Park
- 3rd March – The Chicago Cubs (MiLB)
- 5th March – The Los Angles Dodgers (MiLB) at Camelback Ranch
- 7th March – The Milwaukee Brewers (MiLB) at Maryvale Baseball Park
Chinatrust Brothers Arizona Spring Training Roster
|91||丘昌榮||Chiu Chang-Jung||Bench Coach|
|普力斯||Jim Presley||Hitting Coach|
|許皓銘||Hsu Hao-Ming||Hitting Coach|
|伯納||Scott Budner||Pitching Coach|
|葉明煌||Yeh Ming-Huang||Bullpen Coach|
|8||黃泰龍||Huang Tai-Lung||Defense Coach|
|47||馬蓋瑞||Gary McCoy||Strength & Conditioning Coach|
|謝志綸||Hsieh Chih-Lun||Strength & Conditioning Coach|
|52||朱偉銘||Chu Wei-Ming||Strength & Conditioning Coach|